Monday, March 22, 2010

Emotion

Im tired.

Physically.

Mentally.

Emotionally.

Physically because of work.

Mentally because of too much thinking.

Emotionally...Heh. For those who know of my problems, it doesnt need to be said.

When Im physically tired, everything is funny. Im so tired that I either want to sleep. Or just do something stupid to laugh off.

Mentally, I get pounding headaches and I get the urge to want to puke. But I dont. There's always the feeling of bile at the back of my throat. No matter what I do, it wont come out.

Emotionally...They die. Or rather, they dissapear. I become apathetic to the world. Not caring of anything. In place of emotion and heart, logic and my head will rule my thinking.

And on rare occasions, I get depressed. And I get all negative and whatnot. Urgh. A depressed me = Not a pretty sight.

But in most cases, I either get violent with the need to shout and hurt. Or just being apathetic.

...Sorta lost my mood to blog now. |:

This is as much as I will do for now.

Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment