Im suddenly tempted to buy a bouquet of flowers for her.
Who?
Im not telling. Not yet, anyways. Hahaha.
So then! Today's my off day from work and I have my day all planned out.
I'll be wasting time in front of the pc, baking some cupcakes and maybe go for a jog or two.
I know. Not much. But hey, better than doing absolutely nothing, yeah?
Anyhoo, havent the time to blog much due to work and even if I had the time, I'd probably be too tired and whatnot. >___>
Work has been...in a word, hectic. People have gotten their paychecks so it's quite atypical they would go out and SPEND SPEND SPEND. Typical Bruneian behaviour actually. And it just so happens that the past few days were all people with paychecks. So...many...100 dollar bills. And of course, there's this one dude who paid in a 500 dollar bill.
What the heck? I know you just got your paycheck, man. But still!
Will continue blogging later on. :D
See you guys then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment